Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas letter 2007

Those of you who've known us for more than a year will know that we've published a substantial Christmas epistle each year for the last few years. However, what we've found is that most people don't actually seem to read it. We know this because they still ask us questions that we've already answered in our letter!

So instead, this year, if you want to know more about our lives in 2007, please feel free to call us, email us or read our blogs.. er, hang on, you're already doing the latter. :-)

Anyway, Laetitia and I will be on holiday for the next few weeks, so our internet access will be somewhat intermittent. I'll try to write blog entries when I can, and upload a few photos when bandwidth is available.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ian, my friend. I always read them. In fact, my newsfeed came up with you having posted your Christmas letter on line and i clicked straight over here to read it.
Happy travels. You going to be in my neighbourhood?