Monday, January 3, 2011

Thanks letter to Sirromet


Functions Manager
Sirromet Wines Pty Ltd

Dear Sir/Madam,

It brings me pleasure to finally find time to write in regard to a wonderful evening I spent at Sirromet late last year. I am a teacher at Calvary Christian College, and I attended the College’s Year 12 Formal function at Sirromet on Tuesday 16 November 2010.

I have special dietary needs and I know many people have difficulty catering for me. However I am happy to say that your staff met my needs very well. My main course of pasta and asparagus was delicious, and the sorbet for dessert was a lovely way to finish the meal.

Please pass on my compliments and thanks to those involved in preparing and presenting my meal. I look forward to returning to Sirromet for other functions in the future.

Yours faithfully,
Ian Bailey-Mortimer

No comments: