Monday, January 3, 2011

Thanks letter to MECC


Functions Manager
Mackay Entertainment Convention Centre
 
Dear Sir/Madam,

It brings me great pleasure to finally find time to write in regard to a wonderful evening I spent at MECC late last year. I am a past teacher of Mackay Christian College, and I attended the College’s Year 12 Graduation function at MECC on Thursday 18 November 2010.

I have special dietary needs and I know many people have difficulty catering for me. However I am happy to say that your staff met my needs very well. The curry for the main course was fabulous, spicy but not too hot, and the white cake for dessert was delicious and presented in a way I could not possibly have done myself.

Please pass on my compliments and thanks to those involved in preparing and presenting my meal. I look forward to returning to MECC for other functions in the future.

Yours faithfully,
Ian Bailey-Mortimer

No comments: